Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I love letterpress.

A random fact about me: I love all things paper. We're talking stationery, cards, wrapping paper, all of it. I'm a paper fiend. One of my favorite forms of paper art is letterpress printing. Those of you who have received my business card can attest to this!
If you ask me, no form of printing is more classic and elegant. Because of this, I was thrilled when Tara Bliven of Ephemera Custom Letterpress contacted me for some product photography.
Tara's work is absolutely gorgeous. She has an incredible eye for design and color, and is also a phenomenal graphic artist who has created some beautiful custom images. And this is coming from someone who spent hours upon hours pouring over letterpress websites in preparation for her own wedding.
Getting to paw through Tara's box of samples was much like being a kid in a candy store. And photographing her pieces up-close and personal was a dream. Enjoy a few detail shots and definitely contact her for any of your personal stationery needs. She does it all, from wedding invitations to personal note cards.














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention Aly! I thought this was supposed to be the slow season, so I haven't gotten to my CD of amazing images yet. I'll try to get them on my site next week for sure... Thanks for your excellent work!