Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Slowing Down

Hello loyal blog followers!
I've been having blog guilt lately. As you might know, I am nearing the end of my pregnancy and therefore am not shooting very much these days. I have a few engagement sessions and a wedding coming up, and after that I'm officially on maternity leave.

Here's my plan: No new material = time for favorites! Response to the survey was that many of my readers would like to see me bring back the "favorites" feature, in which I post favorite images from past shoots. I plan to keep up with that at least bi-weekly until Mr. Henry is born in April. So don't stop popping in to see what's going on!

Your big incentive to check the blog in April is to see shots of our newborn! Trust me, there will be plenty, and they should be darn cute!

No comments: