Saturday, July 12, 2008

PSA!

Greetings!
These are exciting times at La Luz Photography! I'm off maternity leave and back shooting, which feels incredible. My first wedding since Henry's birth was on the Fourth of July, and trust me when I tell you, it was an event to be remembered! And with that, an announcement!

I am thrilled to announce the launch of La Luz Photography's NEW blog!

www.laluzphotography.com/blog/

Bigger pictures are just the start of the improvements, and I think you'll really like what we've done. I welcome any and all comments, so please don't hesitate to let me know what you think. Please make sure to update your bookmarks and RSS feeds in order to stay in the loop.

Are you thinking about booking a portrait session? If you've been putting it off, now is the time to get it done! Mention the code: 07sumpromo for 20% off your sitting fee and print order. This offer is good on sessions booked by August 1st, and remaining summer dates are going fast! Oh, and psst! Schedule your holiday photos now to get that off your list and save a little money!

No comments: