Monday, February 11, 2008

The Ampoan Family

Saturday I had a super fun shoot with the Ampoan family. I knew they were up for a good time when they suggested doing photos on the South Lake Union Trolley! I had yet to ride it, so was really looking forward to it. What I loved about this group of people is how laid-back they were and how much fun they had with the camera! Made for some really energetic photos that I hope they will treasure for a long time to come.

Enjoy!

We met at the Lake Union Park. I grabbed this shot before we all met up.





On the trolley itself!






Aren't Maebelyn and Belle beautiful?!

I love how hard Belle was laughing in this shot.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi ally! it's so funny how i just came across this now because a friend of mine did a random google on my name. this was great fun and you were totally, spectacularly awesome! i love our pictures :)